National Week Against School Pushout
Over 3 million students are suspended from school each year nationwide. Students are being pushed out school through suspensions, expulsions, and ticketing as a result of unfair school policies that criminalize childish misbehavior.
This week, we are joining with parents, students, and youth advocates across the nation to take part in the National Week of Action Against School Pushout. We are taking action to demand that all students have the right to quality education and have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Visit our website: Educate yourself about the impacts of school discipline policies
- Read our blog: Call for change at the Texas Legislature.
- Send a letter: Write your representative.
- Take our school climate survey: Tell us what’s happening in your community.
- Join your Community Action Network (CAN): Make an impact where you live.