Join our Texas Abortion Access Network Academy and learn to be a leader in your community.
The academy will prepare you to be a leader in your community and the reproductive rights movement by helping you develop the skills needed to be a powerful and effective advocate.
All classes will be held virtually from 6 - 7:30 p.m. CDT:
- April 28, 2022: Let's Talk About Abortion
- May 12: Abortion 101 and Clinic Tour
- May 26: The History of Abortion in Texas
- June 9: The Power of Storytelling and Testimony
- June 23: What it Takes to Access Abortion care featuring Texas Abortion Funds
- July 7: All About Reproductive Justice
- July 21: Introduction to Grassroots Organizing
- August 4: Introduction to Local, State, and Federal Advocacy
- August 18: Introduction to Digital Organizing
- September 1: TAAN Graduation and Day of Action