Join our Texas Abortion Access Network Academy and learn to be a leader in your community.
The academy will prepare you to be a leader in your community and the reproductive rights movement by helping you develop the skills needed to be a powerful and effective advocate.
All classes will be held virtually from 6 - 7:30 p.m. CST:
- November 4, 2021: The history of abortion in Texas.
- November 18: Abortion 101 and clinic tour.
- December 2: Let’s talk about abortion.
- December 16: The power of storytelling and testimony.
- January 6, 2022: What it takes to access abortion care.
- January 20: All about reproductive justice.
- February 3: Introduction to grassroots organizing.
- February 17: Introduction to local, state, and federal advocacy.
- March 3: Introduction to digital organizing.
- March 17: TAAN graduation and day of action.