The Texas Immigrant Rights Hotline is a source of timely and accurate information about changing immigration laws and referrals to legal services providers and attorneys. The hotline is staffed by volunteer attorneys, law students, and BIA accredited representatives every Monday through Friday, 2:00pm to 6:00pm (except holidays).
Call 1-833-HOU-IMMI (1-833-468-4664) for information about the following:
- Immigration laws, including executive orders.
- Your rights in the United States as an immigrant.
- Families looking for help in locating their detained relatives.
- The detention and deportation process.
- Reporting an incident of hate or discrimination.
- Individuals looking for immigration legal services.
- Questions about the Travel Ban impacting refugees and citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
The Hotline is a project of the ACLU of Texas, Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Houston Immigration Legal Services Collaborative, Tahirih Justice Center, and Vinson & Elkins Law Firm.