The Houston Immigrants' Rights Hotline is a source of timely and accurate information about changing immigration laws and referrals to legal services providers and attorneys. Beginning March 12, 2018, the hotline (1-833-HOU-IMMI) will take calls from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Calls will be taken in Spanish and English, with interpretation available in Vietnamese, Mandarin, Arabic, and other languages.
Call 1-833-HOU-IMMI (1-833-468-4664) for information about the following:
- Your rights as an immigrant;
- Changes to immigration law and how it might affect your family;
- How to report an incident of hate or discrimination;
- Help someone who is in immigration detention;
- Help finding a free or low-cost immigration attorney;
- Report an immigration raid or "sweep" in your area;
- Upcoming events and how to get involved in your community.
The Hotline is a project of the ACLU of Texas, the Houston Immigration Legal Services Collaborative (HILSC), Boat People SOS, BakerRipley, United We Dream, Houston Volunteer Lawyers, and Tahirih Justice Center.